Thursday, November 17, 2005

Brilliant ideas

Why didn't I think of that?

In other news, I have discovered how to use my procrastination to good effect: All I had to do was to find something more important than the download site, and not do that. This morning I have already written an outline of the web pages, and will have them finished by lunchtime tomorrow. Discovering this trick makes me very happy; if I had a tail, it would be wagging.

Now, if I could just find something more important than writing a NaNoWriMo novel...

3 Comments:

Blogger coffee & comedy said...

oustanding blog overall. Very well written.

November 17, 2005 at 12:57:00 p.m. GMT+1  
Blogger CarpeDM said...

Hey, if you figure out what's more important than writing the novel, let me know. Maybe I could work on mine then.

Is it really a novel when all I have written is the prolouge?

November 17, 2005 at 5:01:00 p.m. GMT+1  
Blogger brooksba said...

I saw that same comic strip and had to laugh. It's brilliant.

Great job finding a productive use of procrastination. You rock!

November 18, 2005 at 8:40:00 p.m. GMT+1  

Post a Comment

<< Home