Wednesday, November 09, 2005

The autumn of my discontent

... is made glorious summer by this sun of (a little town just outside) Stuttgart. Nearly six months after the second demo, more than eighteen months after the first demo, the Major Player In The Auto Industry has finally put pen to paper and its money where its mouth is, and bought a copy of the database. Only one copy, alas, I had hoped to sell them a client/server system; still, it'll double my income this month and that is much better than the proverbial poke in the eye with a pointed stick.

In probably unrelated news, I have a headache and a queasy stomach. I shall take a few more aspirin and go to bed. Good night, sleep well.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger CarpeDM said...

Don't play with sticks.

This is so cool. I am happy for you, double your income is a good thing.

November 10, 2005 at 2:47:00 a.m. GMT+1  
Blogger SavtaDotty said...

Congratulations! At least some of your chickens are hatching, even if they take longer than you'd like.

November 10, 2005 at 4:34:00 p.m. GMT+1  
Blogger Heather Cox said...

Congrats and feel better.

November 10, 2005 at 6:35:00 p.m. GMT+1  
Blogger brooksba said...

I thought I commented before. Oops.

Congratulations! It is always rewarding to have your hard work pay off.

I hope you feel better.

November 12, 2005 at 7:39:00 a.m. GMT+1  

Post a Comment

<< Home