Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Smenita

Blogger is broken again this evening, this time it's the word verification thingy. It keeps presenting the word "smenita", but insists that I've spelled it wrong. It has given me this same damned word twenty times in a row, on a dozen blogs for over two hours now (I took a break hoping that it might be fixed.)

screenshot_01

"Smenita" means "disavowal" in Italian. I wonder if they're having employee trouble?

Something different but equally broken happens with Firefox on Windows XP: it presents a new word each time, hooray, but still refuses to believe that I've spelled it correctly.

I have - temporarily! - switched the word verification off until this problem is solved. If you've seen it on another blog, then complain to support@blogger.com.

[Updated at 8am on 7.12.: seems to be working again.]

1 Comments:

Blogger David Ker said...

Visit the smenita blog to support this important new word.

smenita77.blogspot.com

March 24, 2006 at 6:39:00 a.m. GMT+1  

Post a Comment

<< Home