Sunday, December 04, 2005

Still alive

... but struggling. My attention span is about 30 minutes, and you'd need a shovel to find my energy level; but I do feel somewhat better than on Friday. I shall see the doctor tomorrow, hopefully we can clear up this sinus infection which is IMHO the root of the problem.

Now that my nose has stopped flowing like a firehose, the recurring dream which wakes me every hour is about the biggest annoyance. It's the same damned dream, I've had it ten times a night for three nights in a row, and just between you and me it's getting kinda dull.

One thing I have noticed, is that I have not wanted any background noise in the apartment while I was sick. This is very unusual, I almost always have the radio or a CD playing while I work (or sit here reading/blogging, or in the kitchen). I haven't had either of them on during the last three days. Funny.

It's now 7:33pm, I shall make a bowl of miso soup and then it's off to bed with a cup of cocoa and a good book. Stay healthy, my dears.

4 Comments:

Blogger SavtaDotty said...

I'm so glad you have a good book. It will cure you, for sure.

December 4, 2005 at 10:18:00 p.m. GMT+1  
Blogger brooksba said...

I completely understand how sometimes the background noise can be a bit much while you are sick. Feel better soon!

December 5, 2005 at 12:06:00 a.m. GMT+1  
Blogger sirbarrett said...

I guess your body needs some quiet to listen to itself. Drink lots of fluids and be nice to yourself. Haben sie Gesund!

December 5, 2005 at 1:06:00 a.m. GMT+1  
Blogger Heather Cox said...

Hope you feel better soon!

December 5, 2005 at 5:43:00 p.m. GMT+1  

Post a Comment

<< Home