Tuesday, November 22, 2005

The twenty-third

Noorster has tagged me with a meme:

1. Go into your archives.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to it).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five other people to do the same thing.

Good, I thought, get started on the appetisers.

That explains just about everything, doesn't it?

I feel a cold coming on and am wary of spreading germs, so I won't tag anyone specifically. If this meme speaks to you, then tag yourself and do it.

(By the way, give yourselves a treat: go to Noorster's blog via the link up top, follow her link to her 23rd post, and read the comments.)

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger CarpeDM said...

I've done this before. Mine states simply "I love blogger." The post is about how I was eating cold tater tot hot dish because going to the microwave would take from precious blog reading time.

November 22, 2005 at 12:55:00 p.m. GMT+1  
Blogger Heather Cox said...

Funny. BTW regarding Kaas - I just like French music in general.

November 22, 2005 at 5:49:00 p.m. GMT+1  
Blogger sirbarrett said...

I know so much more about you now that you've spilled your little appetizer secret. HaHA! Gesundheit and thanks for keeping your germs to yourself. However, I might take it upon myself to try your meme.

November 22, 2005 at 6:18:00 p.m. GMT+1  
Blogger brooksba said...

Amusing. I think that's a fun sentence. When I did this, it came up with a comment about the movie, "Dodgeball." It was on a post titled, "I love blogs!" DM and I a bit too much alike sometimes.

I hope you feel better soon. It is no fun being under the weather.

November 22, 2005 at 8:50:00 p.m. GMT+1  
Blogger Lioness said...

It was fun re-reading it! [Is Kaas Patricia? I love Mon mec à moi!]

November 23, 2005 at 11:07:00 p.m. GMT+1  
Blogger nancy oarneire graham said...

I love that. Item 6: Now begin a short story with that sentence that has nothing to do with the rest of that post.

Going to try it now.

November 25, 2005 at 12:49:00 p.m. GMT+1  

Post a Comment

<< Home