Wednesday, May 17, 2006

TGIW

Only two more days until the weekend, thank God. I'm so tired. I slept four hours on Monday night, between finishing up the database and waking up early for the train (even if not early enough), and about six restless hours last night. I am torn between going to bed right now and staying up another thirteen minutes to hear the end of a radio broadcast about this CD (another ECM production, what a surprise).

I have decided to blog at least one sentence every day. We'll see how it goes.

And that's all I have to say about that.

2 Comments:

Blogger Little Light said...

I hate when I fall asleep early and then someone I would normally talk to calls me. The phone usually doesn't get answered.

May 18, 2006 at 4:00:00 p.m. GMT+2  
Blogger brooksba said...

One sentence a day is a good starting point. You can do more, but if you only feel like saying hi, you can. I hope you get some sleep over the weekend!

May 20, 2006 at 2:50:00 a.m. GMT+2  

Post a Comment

<< Home