Sunday, December 12, 2004

It's just a jump to the left

All together now:

Well I was walking down the street, just having a think
   When this snake of a guy gave me an evil wink
He shook me up, he took me by surprise
   He had a pickup truck and the Devil's eyes
He stared at me and I felt a change
   Time meant nothing, never would again
Let's do the Time Warp again!


Oooh, baby: just gotta love that Rocky Horror Picture Show.

I've just come back from a semi-impromptu send-off gathering at the Weihnachtsmarkt here in beautiful downtown Stuttgart, eighty-two hours early but who's counting. Piping hot Gluhwein was consumed in imprudent quantities, sentimental songs were sung along to with raucous abandon, silly hats were worn.

'Cause I've seen blue skies
Through the tears in my eyes
And I realize: I'm going home

1 Comments:

Blogger JaG said...

I want some hot gluhwein!!!

December 12, 2004 at 10:55:00 p.m. GMT+1  

Post a Comment

<< Home