Saturday, December 11, 2004

Not quite ready

The headlong onrushing approach of Christmas has taken me by surprise, again. I board the airplane in 117 hours, and have to date achieved approximately zero percent of my present-gathering target. Damn and blast. Why does this always happen? (At least I've been on time with birthday presents this year.)

I know: I'll tell them that I spent too much time reading blogs this year, and therefore didn't do any shopping. Well, no, that probably won't work.

Time to do some serious shopping. Steel-toecapped shoes? check. Body armour? check. Elbow spikes? check. Buttload of money? check.

Wish me luck.

1 Comments:

Blogger Aleah Sato said...

Good luck, udge. Thanks for the comment on my blog. How did you find me? Are you ever in Toronto?

Cheers!

December 11, 2004 at 10:28:00 p.m. GMT+1  

Post a Comment

<< Home