Saturday, November 10, 2007

In-between

I decclared myself to be in need of fresh air and movement, so went for a walk that happened to take me past a supermarket, so I did some shopping and came home. Blogging now briefly in case I'm not back before midnight to post a legitimate "November 10th" entry.

We appear to have decided on the shape and arrangement, and have quite possibly fitted in all necessary rooms in more or less the right arrangement. The rest is just a hard slog but without much more thinking, so it should go well and quickly enough.

Gotta go. More later, possibly; else Sunday morning.

[Updated well after midnight: I forgot to mention: this morning, walking uphill to the Bauernmarkthalle I noticed that the rain that had been falling by my house had become snow. The air and ground were too warm for it to accumulate, but still: it was the first snowfall of the winter. Hooray.]

Ten down, twenty to go.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i woke up to a vienna covered in snow. it was quite a surprise somehow but explains why i was freezing my ass off on the way home last night.

November 11, 2007 at 12:49:00 p.m. GMT+1  
Blogger Diana said...

Hurray for snow, indeed. We've had our first forecasts for 'chance of snow' but none has chanced yet. If it's going to be winter, it might as well snow and make everything pretty.

November 11, 2007 at 2:38:00 p.m. GMT+1  
Blogger nn said...

Snow, how wonderful!
It only snows once a year, here.
Any pics?

November 11, 2007 at 6:22:00 p.m. GMT+1  
Blogger CarpeDM said...

Hooray? For snow? Are you all insane? No!! Snow is evil and wet and wrong. It means I have to wear socks.

Okay, winter means I have to wear socks but that's not the point.

November 14, 2007 at 1:11:00 a.m. GMT+1  

Post a Comment

<< Home