Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Blah, Tuesday edition

Blogging while waiting for the bathroom to warm up, so that I can shower and shave before heading out to the office for another day of meetings and work. I shall take my headphones and a selection of music with me, to hide behind if and when the discussion becomes futile.

Grey day, cold and windy.

Updated at 21:30 Well, that was a worthwhile meeting for once. Our frequent collaborator Famous Landscape Architect is full of clever and witty suggestions for improving the new proposal. I feel quite optimistic about the general shape of things, and in particular the treatment of the adjoining park and entry areas; but the basic problem of fitting 250 square metres of necessary rooms into a space measuring 148 square metres remains. We shall see.

I should really do some work on the translation, but I'm too tired to bother. Good night, sleep well.

Six down, twenty-four to go.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Zhoen said...

I know already I'm only going to have a short lunch today due to staffing and census. And I won't be home on time.

My commiserations.

November 6, 2007 at 2:09:00 p.m. GMT+1  
Blogger Pacian said...

I always assumed cold bathrooms in the morning were a fact of life.

November 6, 2007 at 4:02:00 p.m. GMT+1  
Blogger Udge said...

Only for certain values of "life" :-)

November 6, 2007 at 9:35:00 p.m. GMT+1  

Post a Comment

<< Home