Friday, November 09, 2007

Bah.

Another long and tiring day working on the competition. This time all three of us (G, U and I) were in the office together, and as last time we were all present for more than a few hours I had to retreat behind my headphones to escape the bitching and nagging and petty scoring of points. (On both sides, be it noted.) Bah. Life's just too short for this crap.

The competition approaches fruition by a circuitous and stony path. I am dismayed to say that we have returned to the previous long, thin form! Inconceivable. I have quite given up having an opinion on this project, I shall just keep my eyes down and my nose clean and do the damned drawings. Bah.

Today's Friday Favourite is going to be a challenge, shall we say, to some of you. Try not to judge or interpret it, just let the music wash over you—and then judge how you feel once it's over. [Updated for clarity: it's neither loud nor brash nor full of rude words nor discordant; on the contrary, the music is very smooth and lovely, to the point where fans of loud & brash will start twitching from withdrawal.]

Shabbat shalom. Enjoy the weekend, my dears.

Nine down, twenty-one to go.

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Pacian said...

"(G, U and I)"

Hee hee, you're an interface...

November 10, 2007 at 3:16:00 p.m. GMT+1  
Blogger Udge said...

ROTFL! Very good, I hadn't noticed that.

November 10, 2007 at 8:10:00 p.m. GMT+1  
Blogger CarpeDM said...

I actually got to witness two of my co-workers debate the pronounciation of the company name of one of our clients in the same voice tone as though they were 5.

"N'uh, it's this."
"No, it's not. It's this."

Until I lost it and said "Oh my GOD! Does it really even matter?"

You are to be commended for your patience (that almost became condemned).

If I stop posting suddenly in a few weeks, it's because I've been dragged off for murder. I'm sure Beth will update everyone.

November 14, 2007 at 1:10:00 a.m. GMT+1  

Post a Comment

<< Home