Friday, October 19, 2007

Awake

Each year, the jetlag that accompanies trans-Atlantic travel seems more annoying. Not necessarily of longer duration or greater sleep-behinderingness*, just more of a pain in the arse.

I am awake. I ignored a feeling of tiredness at about 8:30 because I thought it was too early to go to bed, and seem to have gone through being tired enough to sleep into a state where I cannot sleep although now very tired indeed.

I have to be up at 8am to get a train to meet the Münsters, for the official kick-off of the translation job that will hopefully save my financial bacon this year. Let us hope I don't fall asleep and drool onto my notebook.


* yes, of course it's a word.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger JoeinVegas said...

Oh, sorry, have some hot chocolate and hope for a few hours of dreams (or better yet, no dreams)

October 19, 2007 at 7:26:00 a.m. GMT+2  
Blogger Osama Ali Abdelhalim said...

hi friends
thanks for israel

Egypt violated the rights of Sudanese refugees
More than 10000 refugees, mostly in Egyptian prisons
Egyptian authorities have killed more than 100 of them
They resort to Israel to receive the safty of injustice Egyptian authorities, what is happening is a shame in the face of humanity
In my blog was portrayed by the suffering of these

Am asudanes bloger inegypt
Thank you for your

October 19, 2007 at 6:38:00 p.m. GMT+2  
Blogger Udge said...

Oehalim, you are pushing the bounds. This is not a political blog and I don't appreciate being used for political purposes, especially so when I see the same comment posted identically on other blogs. I'll let this stand, principally because your tone of voice is reasonable and reasoned, but please don't do it again.

October 19, 2007 at 10:44:00 p.m. GMT+2  

Post a Comment

<< Home