Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Tired

Arrived in Regina, spent the day playing with dog and cat and family. Now so tired that I'm falling asleep at the keyboard, nonetheless can't go to bed just yet as we haven't had dinner. It is such a hard life (sobs quietly). [Updated: as though by magic, a glass of beer has just appeared at my hand. It is such a grand life (sips quietly).]

Favourite cousin and family and I drove to Banff (150 kilometres) to meet my parents and travelling friends of theirs for lunch, then drove back home. Only in Canada.

I've taken lots of lovely photos of leaves and trees and clouds. Unfortunately, I've left the camera's USB cable at home so you'll have to wait another week to see them.

More tomorrow-ish.

[Updated yet again: I notice that Blogger is posting the time back in Europa even though I've changed my computer's time and timezone settings. It is actually 7pm on Monday 8 October.]

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Zhoen said...

Well, not just Canada. But I won't quibble with anyone as tired as you are. Rest. Beer.

October 10, 2007 at 12:23:00 a.m. GMT+2  
Blogger Geosomin said...

Regina? REGINA?
Bwah?
Why that's mere hours from me.
How very interesting....
Hope you've enjoyed it back here so far!:)

October 10, 2007 at 10:25:00 p.m. GMT+2  
Blogger Udge said...

Zhoen: true, all of North America lives on wheels. My sister thinks nothing of driving seven hundred kilometers to visit family for a long weekend, then driving back on the Monday.

Geosomin: true, I'm just a little way down Highway 11. I won't have a chance to get up North this time, else I'd have suggested meeting for a beer.

October 12, 2007 at 1:34:00 a.m. GMT+2  

Post a Comment

<< Home