Sunday, September 02, 2007

Still sticky

I've spent the last three days helping G and U move to their new office [took down the photo because I hadn't noticed that it was marked "all rights reserved"]. The job still isn't finished, since the computers haven't been moved and therefore, obviously, haven't been connected up either. It looks pretty good, much like an office, but the first disadvantages are already becoming clear. There is no dishwasher in the kitchen, for instance, which is absolutely indispensable for a harmonious working atmosphere; and the toilet is in the basement across a public staircase. We shall see.

My time there will be restricted in any case, I am determined to avoid returning to the state of mind in which we finished up the Bavarian project.

In other news I've just realized that I missed two milestones in August: my blog's third birthday on the 27th (Vollmondwanderung), and my 700th post on the 18th (Half day on). Eh: easy come, easy go.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Lioness said...

COngratulations, belatedly - alas. Vollmondwanderung? Really? Is that what they call it? That's perfectly lovely! And for once, not ridiculous. Sinusitis, on the other hand...

September 3, 2007 at 1:54:00 a.m. GMT+2  
Blogger Udge said...

Thank you.

"Vollmondwanderung" is my own invention, but nobody has yet balked at it. One of the great advantages of German is that one may legitimately invent new words by glueing together several concepts in this way.

September 3, 2007 at 3:40:00 p.m. GMT+2  

Post a Comment

<< Home