Thursday, August 23, 2007

Trivia, noon edition

The sun is shining in a nearly-clear sky, just a few puffy clouds for the decorative effect; Marvin Gaye is singing "What's going on;" the windows are open front and back to let a cool breeze through the apartment; the coffee is good. I would be on the balcony summer office had I not left Burton's power supply back in the office in Hamburg. Yar boo sucks to me. Ingrid will send it on home by courier (we've already spoken three times about workish things).

The blogs have been read and the spams deleted and the e-mails answered and the water filter changed; now it's time for a shower and self-haircut, after which I will do some shopping for real live groceries! and then cook them!! myself!!!

Labels: , ,

8 Comments:

Blogger Zhoen said...

Happy cooking. I find I cannot stand another restaurant meal after a couple of day, prefer my own, smaller, simpler.

August 23, 2007 at 6:04:00 p.m. GMT+2  
Blogger JoeinVegas said...

Ingrid - hmmm.

August 23, 2007 at 6:16:00 p.m. GMT+2  
Blogger Pacian said...

"real live groceries!"

Noooooooo! They have to be dead first!!

August 23, 2007 at 7:18:00 p.m. GMT+2  
Blogger Udge said...

What, do you eat corpses?!

August 23, 2007 at 9:18:00 p.m. GMT+2  
Blogger Lioness said...

TALK TO HER ABT NON-WORKISH THINGS! Make a move. At the very worst she'll say no, but No is infinitely better than Maybe But I Never Did Find Out Bcs I Didn't Try!

August 23, 2007 at 11:35:00 p.m. GMT+2  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome home.
I miss watching the progress of
the upper-left-hand corner
countdown for the Wagner. What's
next to count down for?

August 24, 2007 at 2:20:00 p.m. GMT+2  
Blogger CarpeDM said...

Dang it! I want to wave a small cheerful flag for you! Call her about non-workish things this moment!

I have this image now of small carrots running screaming from you. It's very disturbing.

August 24, 2007 at 4:15:00 p.m. GMT+2  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

did you succeed with the haircut? you're just as much a diva as I am.

August 25, 2007 at 3:21:00 p.m. GMT+2  

Post a Comment

<< Home