Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Not the last day

Of course. AY asked me whether I could stay until 4pm tomorrow to help Ingrid with a few last details. Not entirely unexpected; not entirely unwelcome, I seldom say "no" to the chance to earn money.

I had hoped to spend the morning touristing down by the river, but that clearly isn't going to happen on this trip. Ah well. Worse things happen at sea.

I shall arise now and pack my bags in preparation. Here's a slightly melancholy cartoon from xkcd, it suits my mood tonight.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Zhoen said...

(o)

August 22, 2007 at 12:07:00 a.m. GMT+2  
Blogger Diana said...

Well, then, all and good. Sort of.

August 22, 2007 at 2:18:00 a.m. GMT+2  
Blogger CarpeDM said...

I'm sorry about this even though it has already passed but I have just spent my entire lunch reading those comics. Sigh. Oh, well, laughter is more important than food, right?

August 22, 2007 at 7:59:00 p.m. GMT+2  

Post a Comment

<< Home