Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Status report

The apartment is nearly as clean as it will get (I'm taking a coffee break between kitchen and bathroom); the wash is hanging out to dry, but there's so much moisture in the air from rainfall that it's taking forever; I just wrote my parents a "see you tomorrow in Spain" e-mail.

It's all getting very real.

I have put together another music quiz to keep you all occupied until I can get back online, which will be posted tomorrow morning. More later, perhaps.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Jean said...

Have a wonderful time. I hope the ancient path speaks to you. Look forward to reading about it.

May 9, 2007 at 11:51:00 a.m. GMT+2  
Blogger * said...

have a good journey, udge, and hope all goes well with hotels and such. looks like it will be an intense & interesting time.

May 9, 2007 at 7:45:00 p.m. GMT+2  

Post a Comment

<< Home