Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Awake

Insomnia again, I woke at 2:30 from a strange, involuted dream in which I was in Israel on holiday and unintentionally walked into a military restricted area at the seashore, where I was surrounded by dogs and then arrested.

Decided to forego the hot chocolate and had some yoghurt instead, blackberry this time, hoping that it might calm my slightly acidic stomach. This may prove to be a bad decision because there are now dozens of tiny seeds wedged into my teeth; this may in the long run be more irritating than the acidity was.

Back to bed. To sleep, perchance not to dream.

Twenty-nine down, one to go.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am greeting you from the other side of insomniacountry.
weihenstephan really makes the best joghurt....

November 30, 2006 at 2:26:00 a.m. GMT+1  
Blogger brooksba said...

Blackberry yogurt sounds good. Not the seeds, but the taste. Hope you finally got some sleep!

November 30, 2006 at 8:26:00 a.m. GMT+1  
Blogger CarpeDM said...

My favorite peanut butter and jelly sandwich is made with (seedless) blackberry jam. Or boysenberry. Now I'm hungry. Yogurt is not so exciting to me.

December 3, 2006 at 1:33:00 a.m. GMT+1  

Post a Comment

<< Home