Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Pre+next to last


November and with it is terminated NaBloPoMo, nearly. It sat more fun and less stressful been, than I, how also anticipated, thus many things in the life the hardest part of the letter the fair the is always, that, in order to do it.

The secondaryhardest part of the letter sticks to it and fights away from the diversons. I interrupted myself straight, in order to sharpen the pencils dozen, which mean over desk were distributed. (One of my many small Strangenesses is that I may keep her as pointed as Skalpelle, although my colored Pencils to be kept intentionally blunt. I sharpen never those, on average I the straight wood with Pen knife.)

I will continue to write (nearly) daily after the MO am above.

The odd title by the way is, because I that this was the next to last, twenty nineth, posts had thought. Duh.

In other messages a new recording was stopped: 556 Spam enamel in 48 Hours. Gah.

Twenty-eight down to go to two to.

That, my dears, is what happens when you ask Google to translate a post from English to German and back to English. Thanks to Noorster for the idea! (By the way, the original pure-English text is hidden (commented out) in this post. To see it, click on "comments," then on "post a comment," then on "show original post." This is a bug which Blogger may fix at some future date; if and when they do, use your browser's "display source code" command to view it.)

8 Comments:

Blogger Zhoen said...

Funny, and a little disorienting.

I hate the spammers.

November 28, 2006 at 11:55:00 a.m. GMT+1  
Blogger Anxious said...

I guessed pretty quickly that it was a machine translation. Further proof that machines are never likely to take over from human translators, which bodes well for my future career (if I ever sort that out!)

Nice idea

November 28, 2006 at 12:29:00 p.m. GMT+1  
Blogger Jenni said...

word for the day: antepenultimate (third from the last).....

glad you explained about the iterations through translation of the post - I was really confused

November 28, 2006 at 3:06:00 p.m. GMT+1  
Blogger JoeinVegas said...

I thought you had been blogging too much and your mind was going German or something.

November 28, 2006 at 9:56:00 p.m. GMT+1  
Blogger Udge said...

"Antepenultimate" is good, I'll remember that.

November 29, 2006 at 11:54:00 a.m. GMT+1  
Blogger Udge said...

Joe: true word-for-word German is even worse than this. Example of how it should have been:

The odd title by the way is, because I that this the next to last, twenty nineth, post was had thought.

Many thanks for the chips, BTW, I laughed out loud. Photos will be forthcoming!

November 29, 2006 at 1:15:00 p.m. GMT+1  
Blogger brooksba said...

I'm glad you explained the translation. I was beginning to think you were trying to be Yoda or something. You've done it! 30 days (okay, I've seen the later posts already).

November 30, 2006 at 8:28:00 a.m. GMT+1  
Blogger CarpeDM said...

This has nothing to do with your post but I have just overheard the weirdest thing ever - "I call cranberries the Ninja fruit." And there is a Ninja scream. I love Ocean Spray commercials.

I may need to do the whole Google translating thing. That is funny.

December 3, 2006 at 1:32:00 a.m. GMT+1  

Post a Comment

<< Home