Sunday, August 20, 2006

Blogday Nr. 2

Happy second birthday to my blog. The world has once again rolled around to the point on its orbit where this all started back in 2004.

I'm afraid that my time is too short (fixing a database problem for Monday morning) and my spirits too low (job and weather) to match last year's outpouring.

I'm still here, I still enjoy the writing and reading, and I am still touched, flattered and delighted that you come by to read and comment. Thank you all, my dears, for making this so enjoyable.

2 Comments:

Blogger * said...

congrats - long may you run and such...

August 20, 2006 at 2:33:00 p.m. GMT+2  
Blogger brooksba said...

Congrats! I'm glad you blog.

(Sorry I missed the actual day.)

August 24, 2006 at 8:56:00 a.m. GMT+2  

Post a Comment

<< Home