Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Again

More 5 a.m. wakefulness, more blogging while the chocolate heats. And once more, I have no idea whether I slept or not. I can't imagine that I lay awake in bed for three hours before getting up, surely I would have experienced some of that time as it passed, but it does not feel as though I fell asleep and then woke either. How strange.

There was fortunately no meeting yesterday, postponed until Wednesday as today is a holiday (Heilige Drei Könige for the facts (if that is the right word), or Tom's version if you'd prefer a little more emotion. I blogged about the latter here).

It snowed yesterday, I woke to the sound of shovelling and was quite confused at first as to where I was. It's -6°C right now and set to get much colder, since that is also forecast to be tomorrow's high.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger JoeinVegas said...

Maybe a double hot chocolate, with a little bit (or a lot) of brandy?

January 7, 2009 at 7:18:00 p.m. GMT+1  

Post a Comment

<< Home