Monday, January 05, 2009

Not sleeping

I believe that I slept about three hours, but somehow I can't be sure. Usually one can tell whether one slept or merely lay in bed, at least I usually can, but I have no idea whether I slept or not. Damn, I knew that I should have got up at 9 a.m. when the alarm rang, rather than rolling over for "another ten minutes" and sleeping four more hours.

Taken a Baldrian, waiting for the hot chocolate to cook. I am hoping that our first project meeting in Rose Street will be this afternoon rather than at say 9 a.m., i.e. that G will not call in 2.5 hours to wake me.

That is all.

[Updated: I slept nine hours after posting that. Unfortunately, they were the hours between 6 a.m. and 3 p.m. Not quite right.]

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger JoeinVegas said...

Oh, sorry, but that time zone change really gets to some.
Hope you don't sleep through the meeting.

January 5, 2009 at 6:47:00 p.m. GMT+1  
Blogger Lioness said...

Oh yes, jetlag, the pits. I hope you regulate sleep soon, somehow.

January 6, 2009 at 1:55:00 p.m. GMT+1  

Post a Comment

<< Home