Monday, October 27, 2008

Awake

I'm not sure if this counts as insomnia given that the clocks went back to winter-time on Sunday, so what you see as "5:04 a.m." is six in the morning to my bodyclock; nonetheless, I am awake earlier than I intended. The time change is doubly annoying this year because North America switches a week later (perhaps it is like this every year but I never noticed it before). Why the time change cannot be coordinated (or done away with) is beyond my comprehension. Bah.

Strange dreams: I was hired as photographer for a celebration involving some buddies from the Great Big Computer Company, but when I got there it turned out to be a fashion shoot involving some SL friends instead of the GBCC guys, which turned out to be a cover for a shoplifting scam on a grand scale organized by the Russian mafia. I woke up while trying to figure out how to tip off the store security without getting us all killed.

More later.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Zhoen said...

Time changes are awful and unnecessary. I've no idea why it's done.

October 27, 2008 at 1:31:00 p.m. GMT+1  
Blogger JoeinVegas said...

Next time just grab a big screen tv and run like heck.
Bad news, due to congressional action a few years ago you have two weeks to wait before we change clocks. (as if you were waiting)

October 27, 2008 at 9:04:00 p.m. GMT+1  

Post a Comment

<< Home