Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Struggling

We still haven't managed to produce a convincing project for the competition that has to go to the printers on Friday morning. Damn and blast.

Heard from the organizers of the first competition: thrown out in the second discussion round. Ah well. I care more that our run of six at-least-an-honourable-mention's in a row has been broken, than that we didn't win this particular competition.

Strange dreams: last night I was walking around a silted-up Victorian-inner-city harbour, Manchester or the like, with a friend. She jumped into the murky, frond-infested waters and simply disappeared. Two others who were with us jumped in after her, but I couldn't swim so stayed on the quayside. She later IM'ed me (incorporating Second Life abilities into a dream based in real-life) to say that she had knocked out her front teeth and was ashamed to be seen like that, so had climbed out elsewhere.

Weather continues warmish (14°C or so) but rainy.

Despite all that, I am mostly calm and peaceful. I'll have more to say about this after I spend the entire weekend asleep.

That is all.

Labels: , , , ,

7 Comments:

Blogger Dale said...

(o)

October 22, 2008 at 2:39:00 p.m. GMT+2  
Blogger JoeinVegas said...

Spend the entire weekend asleep? Things gettng too rough at work, or just hibernating for the winter?

October 22, 2008 at 5:24:00 p.m. GMT+2  
Blogger Gaya said...

Good luck Udge

October 22, 2008 at 10:51:00 p.m. GMT+2  
Blogger Udge said...

thank you my dears.

October 23, 2008 at 1:17:00 a.m. GMT+2  
Blogger Zhoen said...

I am worried for you. Take time to be good to yourself.


(Sorry, really thought I'd left a comment here. Must've been a 6AM visit.)

October 24, 2008 at 4:40:00 a.m. GMT+2  
Blogger Levant Lady said...

Hi Udge.. I'm with Zhoen.

It's probably a good time for you to do what's necessary to be with people you love and who love you.
And SL definitely does NOT COUNT!


Or - why not come on out to Israel to get some sunshiney days.

October 24, 2008 at 6:58:00 p.m. GMT+2  
Blogger Pacian said...

Don't worry, Udge! I know you can do it in time!

October 25, 2008 at 12:42:00 p.m. GMT+2  

Post a Comment

<< Home