Thursday, October 02, 2008

Daybreak

Literal and metaphorical. Up early to meet the tax collector (they make house calls), now posting while I consider whether to walk downtown to the Cafe Eberhard for breakfast despite the rain.

I'm making myself start doing that Life thing again. I began by writing some invoices, which I hadn't done since the end of June, and discovered that I have done less than six weeks worth of billable work during the last three months. OK, I knew that I'd been slacking, but I didn't realize how bad it was.

Translated a few wiki pages for the Münsters, and made a start on the second phase of the second competition, due in three weeks.

One step at a time, grasshopper.

Rain has stopped. Breakfast.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Zhoen said...

Dear friend, I've just come out of the mouth of a similar black dog. And my own long ignored distress and slackitude. Got the bite marks to show...


Consider yourself hugged warmly.

October 2, 2008 at 4:04:00 p.m. GMT+2  
Blogger Dale said...

(o)

October 3, 2008 at 3:53:00 a.m. GMT+2  
Blogger JoeinVegas said...

Yea, that life thing. Come on, keep going, you can do it.

October 3, 2008 at 6:10:00 p.m. GMT+2  

Post a Comment

<< Home