Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Still mellow

... even though it is again cold and rainy, not at all weather for picnicking.

Which reminds me that after publishing that last post, I met G, U and Ralph for a picnic at the Bärenschlössle! Yes, my dearies, a genuine sitting-on-the-grass-in-sunshine picnic in mid-April. Quite pleasant it was too.

Today at work on the translation again, surprisingly relaxed even though G and the part-time assistant from our last competition were there preparing for the next competition. (Yes, the office was chosen to take part again; I will have little to do with it because I will be a fulltime Münstermann when I return from my father's 80th birthday celebrations in Toronto.)

I am hard put to say what exactly has put me in such a good mood in the last few days. Favourable biorhythms, perhaps, or the glow resulting from making new friends in RL and SL. In any case, my mood continues mellow and gently happy. I hope that your days are going as smoothly.

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Zhoen said...

Such contentment spreads...

April 22, 2008 at 10:26:00 p.m. GMT+2  
Blogger Dale said...

:-)

April 22, 2008 at 11:55:00 p.m. GMT+2  
Blogger SavtaDotty said...

mellow is my favorite color! (but it shows up best on a background of bleak) :-(

April 23, 2008 at 1:21:00 a.m. GMT+2  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, does this mean that you will be moving towns? Such adventures.
Which brings up: new apartment search -off due to city change or ???

April 23, 2008 at 5:30:00 p.m. GMT+2  
Blogger Udge said...

Joe, the "to move or not to move" question was introduced here.

April 24, 2008 at 2:53:00 p.m. GMT+2  

Post a Comment

<< Home