Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Since you were wondering

Being the answer to an unasked question.

The nearest beach (defined as "access to salt water") is at Venice, some 430 kilometres away as the crow flies.

I really wished that I had been there today. It's funny how I get through winter without feeling the need to get away (except perhaps to Canada for some real winter), but when Spring comes I get itchy feet: I want warmth and sunshine and smelling-of-vegetation-and-flowers and I want them now.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Zhoen said...

I never mind winter as much as feeling cold in the Spring.

February 13, 2008 at 10:17:00 p.m. GMT+1  
Blogger Pacian said...

I'll mail you some freshly mown grass.

February 14, 2008 at 10:59:00 p.m. GMT+1  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should go where I was last week. Take the first train and you'll feel as you haven't felt in a long time. It's nothing exotic but it is a paradise (and I have traveled quite a bit in my life). I hope you trust me enough to try.

February 15, 2008 at 11:55:00 a.m. GMT+1  

Post a Comment

<< Home