Thursday, November 22, 2007

Late

Home from G's fiftieth birthday party, just sneaking under the wire to get something posted on the 22nd. Half-drunk, fully tired. To bed as soon as the hot chocolate is ready.

Had another late night yesterday in Second Life: the leader of Sunday's seminar asked to interview me about my identity in SL and how I experience my avatars. The interview was booked for 75-90 minutes but the conversation was so fascinating that it turned into a four-and-a-half hour marathon. Great fun, but it left me running on empty all day today, as tonight's party will do tomorrow. Ah well.

G'night all.

Twenty-two down, eight to go.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger JoeinVegas said...

fourhours + you must have tired fingers.

November 23, 2007 at 9:56:00 p.m. GMT+1  

Post a Comment

<< Home