Saturday, November 17, 2007

Blah, Saturday edition

Back from a 50th birthday party, the second in my immediate circle of friends; G's fiftieth is next week, there are two more before Easter, and mine will be in June. Odd how it happens that we are all getting older at roughly the same rate.

Slept very badly last night, went to bed with a headache that developed into a mild migraine: every time I moved my head in my sleep, a rush of pain and nausea woke me up. Bah. I believe it's related to stress and bad posture (caused by stress) from the meeting on Friday. Must find a way to deal with this. Another team meeting tomorrow, I am curious to see whether my "savage outburst" actually had any effects.

Good night, my dears.

Seventeen down, thirteen to go.

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger JoeinVegas said...

Oh yes, probably stress and work related. Hope that things pick up.

November 17, 2007 at 10:49:00 p.m. GMT+1  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Acupuncture works very well, I have been told. Or you could try massage.

November 18, 2007 at 10:00:00 a.m. GMT+1  
Blogger Pacian said...

"Odd how it happens that we are all getting older at roughly the same rate."

That's what you get for all travelling at roughly the same relative velocity.

November 18, 2007 at 2:16:00 p.m. GMT+1  
Blogger Udge said...

Thanks, my dears. I will definitely have to do something about this, when I get back home after a conference on Tuesday (two nights away).

November 18, 2007 at 9:35:00 p.m. GMT+1  

Post a Comment

<< Home