Sunday, November 18, 2007

Blah, Sunday edition

Still headache and general blahness. The meeting this afternoon will be a trial, I fear, but with only nine days before hand-in it's not one I can miss. Bah.

Dear Blogger.com I see that you have updated your software to include automatic spellchecking. I am embarrassed beyond belief to state that Blogger is (for once) not at fault. The automatic spellchecker belongs to the new, updated version of Safari. I have turned it off.

Who would have thought that a web browser would require spellchecking? Apparently it does; presumably it costs nothing to add it in since the checking software already exists as a generic core routine. There are a few useful improvements in Safari, what makes me happy this evening is that the Home/PageUp/PageDown/End keys now, finally, work in the bookmarks page.

Eighteen down, twelve to go.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Zhoen said...

That really is more than usually dumb of blogger. A site not known for it's intelligence generally.

Feel better, dear Udge.

November 18, 2007 at 6:12:00 p.m. GMT+1  
Blogger Lioness said...

I'll see your blah and kick it to bloody hell, just for you. I too hope you feel better soon dahling. Smooches and hugs.

November 18, 2007 at 11:23:00 p.m. GMT+1  

Post a Comment

<< Home