Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Finished, part two

At least, I hope we are. I left them waiting to hear whether G would manage to get everything printed before the courier comes. Another hard fight, but the results are good. We shall see.

Big sigh of relief. I shall treat myself to a half-day off tomorrow (still need to produce the Münstermeister's daily fix).

And now, a cup of tea and a few cookies before settling down to an evening with the Münsters and their translation. The fun just never ends.

Twenty-seven down, three to go.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Lioness said...

I know all abt that sort of fun. In fact, seems to b the only one I have lately. Maybe we'll be delivered at the same time.

November 27, 2007 at 8:48:00 p.m. GMT+1  
Blogger Zhoen said...

I'm with you. Had to stay on call until after six. Three hours extra, to get me to a nice round eleven.

November 28, 2007 at 4:33:00 a.m. GMT+1  

Post a Comment

<< Home