Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Storm

I was looking out the kitchen window about an hour ago, and started composing a blog-post in my head: "If swallows flying high is a sign of good weather, what does it mean when their wingtips clip the rooftiles?" The answer is, obviously, "imminent bad weather"—and the thunder has just begun. Just as well that I didn't intend going out this evening.

Spoke to G earlier, they finished work on the Bavarian project during May and have as yet no replacement for it, so I have nothing more to do there. I may start looking for work else with a clear conscience and no delayed start date.

Project Unfilth continues. I bought rubber gloves and several kinds of cleaner today. Tomorrow I shall put on my biohazard suit and my new gloves and clean the toilet bowl.

It's an exciting life being a software developer, I tell you!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Lioness said...

Wait till you feel proud of the bowl, then you'll see what we've been talking abt.

June 6, 2007 at 9:50:00 p.m. GMT+2  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is Thursday, today, your birthday? If so:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

June 7, 2007 at 7:32:00 p.m. GMT+2  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Take your head out of the bowl and eat a piece of birthday cake. Happy birthday! Warm hugs from Tel Aviv.

June 7, 2007 at 9:59:00 p.m. GMT+2  
Blogger Udge said...

No cake, but no bowl either so I guess that's OK. Plenty of strawberries, though. Thank you for the kind words, my dears.

June 7, 2007 at 11:37:00 p.m. GMT+2  

Post a Comment

<< Home