Monday, March 19, 2007

Winter again

I just walked out to the shops to get some stuff for dinner (and breakfast tomorrow) and discovered that Spring has retreated. It's currently 3°C outside, and the forecast for tomorrow is for snow. SNOW! Bah. Yes, I know: I'm the one who loves winter, I'm the one who was always talking about how lovely it is to be outside at abstrusely low temperatures. But that was during winter. Winter is over, it's finished; why is it cold again? Bah.

My stomach improves and with it my mood—though you might not have noticed.

In sadder news my sister's first and bestest dog, Lucy, has died at age sixteen. She will be sorely missed.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Zhoen said...

Yeah, we had a taste of spring, then snowstorm. So I didn't do the stuff I wanted to over the weekend due to wet icy wind and clogged sidewalks.

March 20, 2007 at 12:49:00 a.m. GMT+1  
Blogger Pacian said...

The weather forecast was for snow here yesterday, but I was dubious... Until it happened. The meteorologists are on a roll, it seems, and you may be next.

o_O

March 20, 2007 at 11:35:00 a.m. GMT+1  
Blogger JoeinVegas said...

But isn't it so pretty, with everything white and shiny. And living in an apartment you don't have to shovel it or anything, just walk through the slush and water and try to keep dry and warm.

March 20, 2007 at 4:11:00 p.m. GMT+1  
Blogger CarpeDM said...

It's 6 C here and I so excited that I can run around without a coat. Sorry to hear about Lucy, my condolences to your sister.

March 21, 2007 at 3:42:00 p.m. GMT+1  

Post a Comment

<< Home