Friday, January 19, 2007

Tired

It's not yet 8pm and I'm already thinking about going to bed. I'm bone tired and have a headache, partly due to stress and partly weather-related. The storm continues to rattle the windows, but (touch wood) there have been no reports of major damage here.

Spent a long and hard day down in the salt mines with G and U, drawing details of handrails for various stairs and stair-like places, to be contracted out next month and built in April. Time is getting tight on the building site, as always the immediate priority is not to be the one responsible for others being unable to work.

Enough. To bed.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Zhoen said...

To sleep, perchance to dream...

January 19, 2007 at 8:34:00 p.m. GMT+1  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Same here: tired, a light headache. I'll be in bed by 10 p.m., it is the earliest I can think of.

January 19, 2007 at 9:14:00 p.m. GMT+1  
Blogger brooksba said...

I hope you had a good night's rest. There is something about the recent weather here too that is making me awake each morning with the headache. I hope you are feeling more 100% soon!

January 19, 2007 at 9:37:00 p.m. GMT+1  

Post a Comment

<< Home