Thursday, November 06, 2008

Two wins for the price of one

The "very unusual and exciting" event that I cliff-hangered you about on Monday came to pass: we have won a building contract despite losing a competition. I will say no more here because I don't want Google leading people down this path, but anyone who wishes should mail me and I'll send you back a URL to explain (nearly) all. [Updated to ask for a few days' grace to actually get something written.]

(does happy dance)

Six down, twenty-four to go.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Zhoen said...

Hop, two, three, skip, two three, twirl, twirl twirl, twirl.

(My happy dance for you.)

Please do send details, you know the address.

November 6, 2008 at 10:23:00 p.m. GMT+1  
Blogger JoeinVegas said...

A happy dance! (send me too please)

November 11, 2008 at 6:36:00 p.m. GMT+1  

Post a Comment

<< Home