Friday, April 25, 2008

Another one bites the dust

Friday again, how quickly the weeks fly past. The linden trees in Rose Street have fully leafed out and are casting dappled shadows on the sidewalk, which will soon be falling on the office floor and even my onto my desk. I've been wearing my leather jacket to work (with sweater and scarf) this week.

Leaving work last night, the air was so mild and the sun still so high (at 6:45) that I walked downtown to the Königsplatz and treated myself to a beer on the terrace of the Kunstmuseum. I sat for an hour watching the passersby, commuters and shoppers and flaneurs alike, and noting how the shadowline of the setting sun crept up the hillside opposite. Very pleasant.

Today, very mellow and relaxed, in the mood for making an early start to the weekend. Shabbat shalom, my dears.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Zhoen said...

There is something about the mildness of spring that takes the edges off hard troubles.

April 25, 2008 at 4:45:00 p.m. GMT+2  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No work this weekend? Glad you are able to sit and enjoy.

April 25, 2008 at 5:46:00 p.m. GMT+2  

Post a Comment

<< Home