Friday, March 28, 2008

Sick, part three

Subtitled: regression to the mean. Having slept some twelve hours yesterday, I could not get to sleep until about 2 a.m. last night/this morning, and woke after seven hours' sleep.

Coughing much better, i.e. less often and far less violently; sinuses draining well. Might be healthy again by Monday at this rate.

Went for a walk this afternoon, bronchitis be damned, as it was sunny and about 15°C with no wind. Quite pleasant, but nearly had to lay down again when I returned home after twenty minutes' mild exercise.

And so it goes. Shabbat shalom, my dears.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Dale said...

I hope you're all better soon, Udge!

March 30, 2008 at 12:45:00 a.m. GMT+1  
Blogger Udge said...

Thank you, Dale; I'm getting there slowly.

March 30, 2008 at 9:16:00 p.m. GMT+2  

Post a Comment

<< Home