Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Awake

Well, it has been quite a while since this last happened; just over a month, according to Google. Dreams seem to have woken me, as often seems to be the case; dreaming about England, about the friend whose 50th birthday celebration is this weekend.

Do I have anything more to say? Possibly not. On the other hand, the hot chocolate is not yet ready, so I have nothing else to do than type for the next few minutes.

Ah, the birds have started at 5:03 a.m. Let me just have a quick look out the kitchen window to judge the brightness (or not) of the sky. I would say "pitch-dark" except that it isn't really: the night is overcast and there is a definite big-city glow reflected on the clouds. But the sun is surely nowhere near to rising, not yet?

In other news the Savage Chicken posted a cartoon on the subject of my previous post about Second Life.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Lioness said...

Sleep eludes me as well, I slept 9 hours in the previous 48, it is doing me in.

That cartoon mad eme laugh.

March 12, 2008 at 8:22:00 a.m. GMT+1  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, chickens, thanks, that killed half an hour clicking through back ones.

March 12, 2008 at 4:41:00 p.m. GMT+1  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait a minute - I just read this again - Google is tracking your dreams? Wow! Not tracking any of your other thoughts now, are the? Can I just do a normal Google search on Udge's dreams? - Oh, just tried it, guess you can.

March 13, 2008 at 10:18:00 p.m. GMT+1  
Blogger Udge said...

Google sees everything. Resistance is futile.

March 14, 2008 at 12:36:00 a.m. GMT+1  

Post a Comment

<< Home