Thursday, October 25, 2007

Getting busy

We have three weeks left on the first competition, and therefore four-and-a-half weeks left on the second (though I will have relatively little to do with it, hopefully only two hours a week oversight and a week of half-days helping with the submission drawings). A database customer wants to hire me for a day to update their systems. The Münsters are pressing for visible results, to be submitted weekly. And to cap it all, NaBloPoMo is about to start again.

The next thirty days should be very exciting.

The odd thing about all this far-too-much is that I am relieved and pleased to have discovered just how bad it's going to be: as though, knowing the worst, I can now make plans and start dealing with things.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jean said...

Maybe I'll do NaBloPoMo too. I'm all out of any impetus to blog, but I know that when I write and take pictures it makes me feel good. So perhaps I'll join you in signing up for this and see where it leads.

October 25, 2007 at 2:31:00 p.m. GMT+2  

Post a Comment

<< Home