Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Roses

rose_red_icon

This may be the last post for a while, I'm off to Russia tomorrow for a week. I'm "doing" the White Nights Festival in St. Petersburg with my parents and a group of opera fans, we have seen Rings together in New York, Baden-Baden and Amsterdam.

I'll try to find internet cafés or some such blog-enablers to keep you posted (and to keep myself up to date on all your doings), but don't wish to make promises that I might not be able to keep.

I shall leave you with the glory of my neighbour's rose garden:

roses_rainbow rose_orange rose_redMany

Take care, be good, have a wonderful week.

[Update: The alarm clock is set for 3:30am, the taxi is ordered for 4:30. Wish me well, that I don't fall asleep during the 3-hour stopover in Frankfurt.]

6 Comments:

Blogger nancy oarneire graham said...

A lovely trip to you, udge.

June 2, 2005 at 12:22:00 a.m. GMT+2  
Blogger Lioness said...

Lovely roses. Have a fabulous time, Udge! Set the alrm clock for the stop-over as well.

June 2, 2005 at 10:07:00 p.m. GMT+2  
Blogger Dale said...

Bon voyage!

June 3, 2005 at 10:56:00 p.m. GMT+2  
Blogger sirbarrett said...

Why would you fall asleep at Frankfurt? You have all those lovely gates and factories to look at. Gemutlichkeit!

June 7, 2005 at 1:04:00 a.m. GMT+2  
Blogger Lioness said...

Well you're back now. Post!!!

June 11, 2005 at 1:29:00 p.m. GMT+2  
Blogger Udge said...

Yes ma'am, coming right up!

June 11, 2005 at 2:47:00 p.m. GMT+2  

Post a Comment

<< Home