Tuesday, February 01, 2005

P.Y.R.W.

My refrigerator

This is Post Your Refrigerator Week.

You haven't heard of this? Not surprising, I just invented it - having been inspired by Ginga who posted her (much healthier-looking) refrigerator first. Actually, this is something of a hobby of mine: I've been photographing the refrigerators of my friends and family for years, for my private amusement.

The rules of PYRW are simple:


  1. Open your refrigerator.

  2. Do not add or remove anything, however objects may be repositioned for clarity.

  3. Take a photo.

  4. Post the photo on your blog.

  5. Invite the readers of your blog to do the same.


That's it, ladies and gentlemen. It's easy and fun, please join in and pass it on. (Those without blogs may send their photos to the e-mail address at the left, and I'll post them with appropriate credit.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Silly Old Bear said...

I would love to do this, but at the moment our camera is (gasp!) broken.

Maybe I can do the old fashioned shoot a picture / have the film developed / scan / post, but by then we'll all be old(er) and gray(er).

Hmm.

February 1, 2005 at 6:47:00 p.m. GMT+1  

Post a Comment

<< Home