Thursday, January 20, 2005

Reading list for January 2005

I was wasting a happy hour browsing through 43 Things (a wonderfully amusing place to spend some time, keep on hitting refresh to see other, newer Things) when the Zeitgeist presented "read 100 books this year" as somebody's Thing. Hmmm, I though: I read a lot, but how many books do I actually read? How to find out? Perhaps just by keeping track of books as I finish them off (or abandon them, which seldom happens).

Herewith, the first installment of Udge's Reading List. It will be updated on an irregular basis, probably monthly or so.

Currently reading

Charles Dickens David Copperfield
David Allen Getting Things Done
Jakob Nielsen Designing Web Usability auf Deutsch

Previously read

James M. Fox Death commits Bigamy
Ellery Queen The King is Dead
Michel Houellebecq Lanzarote auf Deutsch
Adam Nicholson God's Secretaries: The making of the King James Bible

Next month's list

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home