Friday, January 07, 2005

My lunch with Jane

I had a "first" today: I met a fellow blogger out there in the so-called Real World. Jane Crow and I have been trading comments for quite a while, and she invited me to lunch here in Toronto.

I would admit to having experienced a certain quantity of trepidation going into the meeting, after all nobody really knows who anyone is on the Internet. My profile says that I'm male and that I live in Stuttgart etc. etc., but is any of that true? Well, Jane now knows - and I've sworn her to secrecy.

She's a very interesting person, and I am glad to have met her. I would encourage you all to check out her blog. We had an excellent conversation over a Greek meal up in Melville. I enjoyed it greatly and I hope she did too.

Good luck Jane, and may our paths continue to cross. The next lunch is on me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Aleah Sato said...

I am flattered. It was great fun meeting you. I, too, had some reluctance (as you never know who you'll encounter), but was immediately happy to find such a great, warm person. Good luck with all your plans. I am sure you will find what you are seeking. :-)

January 7, 2005 at 2:56:00 p.m. GMT+1  

Post a Comment

<< Home