Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Lovely morning

Clear blue sky, not a single cloud and hardly any haze; sunny and cool, with a gentle westerly breeze. The west wind here has a particular significance: It comes from the surrounding pine forest, so the air is clean and fresh and smells of trees.

I have the day off - which just means that I work at home on other projects. Still, this has great advantages: the coffee is much better than in the office, I can stand at the window and watch the mums taking their kids to school, Guns & Roses playing loud on the stereo. Lunch will be when & what & as long as I want. This afternoon I shall go for a walk on the Blauer Weg, for the first time in months.

And to top it all off, the taxman refunded 1460 Euros out of the blue, just like that.

Life is great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home