Tuesday, February 22, 2005

The Music Quiz

Ginga passed me the baton.

What is the total amount of music files on your computer?

At present 7 gigabytes. I don't actually keep much music on my computer, most of that is only here en route to my iPod.

The CD you last bought?

Earl Zinger, Speaker Stack Commandments, after I heard it played on the local university radio station. It's a mixed bag in style and quality, but most is quite good. If you like "Future Sound of London", then you would like this.

I would have bought the soundtrack to "Ray" if the cinema had thought to sell it; now, two weeks later, I probably won't.

What is the song you last listened to before reading this message?

Sarah McLachlan, "World on Fire"

Write down 5 songs you often listen to or that mean a lot to you.

Oh, tricky. I could give you a list of a hundred meaningful songs, but five?

Leonard Cohen, "Joan of Arc"
Bob Dylan, "Knocking on Heaven's Door"
Prince, "Sign of the Times"
Tom Jobim, "Corcovado"
Richard Wagner, Wotan's farewell to Brünnhilde in "Die Walküre"

Who are you going to pass this stick to (3 persons) and why?

Well, this quiz is now so old that most people whom I know to read my blog, have already done it, but I think Red Eft, Kirsten and Smartmom haven't yet played. "Tagged you, you're it."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home