Monday, July 28, 2008

Slither down the greasy pipe

Somehow a week went by without me posting. I'd like to say that it was because I was working on a cure for cancer or socializing at the Venice Biennale or rescuing kittens from burning houses, but in truth I was just lazy. Summer inertia, we call it.

Weather continues hot and sultry, very unpleasantly sticky; I hope for rain every day and am continually disappointed.

Time for work. More later, perhaps.

Oh, I nearly forgot. The title is a mini-music quiz. A gold star and bragging rights to the first person to name the artist and song. (Which reminds me that I haven't done one of these since Alan died.)

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Zhoen said...

I got blown about and spattered with a little rain yesterday, not much, but wonderful anyway.

Everyone's a bit sluggish lately.

July 28, 2008 at 2:22:00 p.m. GMT+2  
Blogger Pacian said...

That is a line from the famous punk rock tune 'Hijinks in the Pipe Factory', by Johnny Pipe-Spitter and the Snake Men.

July 28, 2008 at 10:08:00 p.m. GMT+2  
Blogger Udge said...

o.O

Um, yes, ok. Well done!

July 28, 2008 at 11:10:00 p.m. GMT+2  
Blogger JoeinVegas said...

o.O really?

July 29, 2008 at 6:29:00 p.m. GMT+2  
Blogger Udge said...

No. But shhhhhh.

July 29, 2008 at 8:06:00 p.m. GMT+2  

Post a Comment

<< Home