Friday, July 13, 2007

On the road again, again

Or rather, in the air (nearly). I've finished packing and have half an hour to spare before I get the bus to the S-Bahn to the first airplane to the second airplane to New York. I thought last night on the train to Stuttgart, "I'll be in New York at this time tomorrow." Woot!

The hotel promises wireless Internet access in the rooms, so there should be at least a modicum of blogging during the next week. The full report on Hamburg would take longer than I can spare, and more concentrated thought than I can bring to bear, so it will have to wait, but here's the executive summary: Not too much work, very little fun, cold rain, pretty young women, will continue in August.

No Friday Favourite today, probably not next week either: no time. Take care, be good.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger JoeinVegas said...

New York, New York . . .

July 13, 2007 at 4:54:00 p.m. GMT+2  
Blogger Zhoen said...

Happy trails.

July 14, 2007 at 2:16:00 p.m. GMT+2  
Blogger Unknown said...

oooooooooooo NY, NY ... have fun my friend! :)

July 15, 2007 at 2:35:00 p.m. GMT+2  
Blogger Udge said...

Thank you, my dears. It's great to be here; but it's also very good to remember that I don't live here.

July 15, 2007 at 10:58:00 p.m. GMT+2  

Post a Comment

<< Home