Friday, February 23, 2007

The weekend starts here

Three posts in one day! Inconceivable!

Spring is definitely here, for now. I wore my leather jacket to work this afternoon, for the first time in 2007, and was quite warm enough as long as the sun shone. Flowers are bursting out everywhere, there are birds singing from every tree and rooftop, the very air smells of life.

My life, however, is at something of a low point. I have fallen out of most of my good habits (rising early, meditating, daily blogging, eating properly) since starting the competition at the New Year and can't seem to get back on track. Work is going badly, and I am working badly too (making too many mistakes, not taking the work or the mistakes seriously).

In other news today's favourite song is from this CD. It should to be played very loudly indeed to get the full effect.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger brooksba said...

We (in Minnesota) were starting to believe spring could be here. Then the supposed blizzard started. I hope that your spring stays.

February 24, 2007 at 9:34:00 p.m. GMT+1  
Blogger * said...

hope you feel better soon, udge.

February 24, 2007 at 9:49:00 p.m. GMT+1  

Post a Comment

<< Home