Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Down to the wire, again

Ask me why I am in the office still, 10 hours before I have to leave home for the airport, with my suitcase unpacked and my clothes unwashed and my kitchen uncleaned? On second thoughts, don't.

I found a hotel-type place for €10 a night less than the local hostel (Google knows everything); even got a bulk discount: book four nights, pay for three. It'll either be an undiscovered gem or a disaster. Wait and see.

This time tomorrow, I'll be having dinner in Israel. Wow.

Dear Israeli readers, my e-mail address is at the left and I will be checking it as often as circumstances allow. I would love to meet you all.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Bruce Oksol said...

Have a great trip. I hope it is restful and relaxing....unless you are looking for excitement...then I wish you the other. Smile.

October 22, 2009 at 3:29:00 a.m. GMT+2  

Post a Comment

<< Home